Day 9 – What’s In Your Bag?!?
This has always been one of my favourite things to learn about people… What’s in your bag used to be a huge feature on personal webpages back in the 90s/early 2000s, and probably what got me fully obsessed with the internet in the first place. I just think it’s really an interesting personal look at what people behind the screen are really like!
I really looove novelty handbags (especially delicious looking ones)! I have so many, even though I tend to stick with the exact same one for months at a time. They’re fun for coordinating outfits and scream FUN!
But right now, this is the bag that I’m using for work:
It’s not quite as fun on the outside (but it is VERY pink as strangers tell me all the time!). At least the insides are full of excitement:
- Hello Kitty wallet and phone case (who else?!)
- My little donut pouch holds bobby pins and other doo-dads
- Lipchap, lipchap, and an extra lipchap! I’m addicted
- Hair bows, clips, and hair ties
- My work ID and sparkly pink lanyard (yes, I’m the buildings pink girl)
- Candy, candy, candy. These are some yummy Japanese sweets I got from my absolute favourite shop.
- The bottom of the bag (fortunately I didn’t dump it out!) is a ton of loose change, more bobby pins, hair ties, and who else knows what!