Apologies for the VERY delayed post – ack it’s the middle of… JUNE?! Here’s what I was up to in May!
- I’ve been running like a mad woman – literally! I had a half marathon in early May and finished in a wicked personal best time (1:49)! Running has been most of my life actually! It’s been run, eat, sleep, repeat all in preparation for my full marathon *gasp* tomorrow?!?!?!
- It’s actually spring out now (we even had a few days well above THIRTY celsius!) so I’ve been spending a lot of time outside staring at the lovely cherry blossoms!
- Started working on construction on my first dollhouse, which I’ve been spending weeks sanding, construction, priming, painting… making an entire mess of my room and have been loving it! I really missed being creative and coating everything in PINK!
- I also got inspired to finally get back to working on decorating my actual house!
- After a few years, I finally got CURTAINS! My big dollhouse finally looks like a real dollhouse now! Which that cat has not destroyed yet (even I’m SHOCKED)!
- Game of Thrones is actually DONE! Ahh! It’s been so long since I’ve been invested in a show like that (like so many people!) No spoilers here, but I really liked how it ended.
- I started watching The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt to fill in the gap! Definitely NOT the same genre, but it was time for something hilarious.
- After years and years of hmming and hawing, I bought my very first Takara Neo Blythe doll (I’m planning a proper post soon… but I’m just beaming!)
- And saw lots and lots of rainbows!
Hope to be a bit more active here on the blogosphere once running is done! I feel the creative bug biting again and need to put all that spare time to use! 😀