I try my best to keep my blog and my life as upbeat and sunshiney as possible even when it’s really tough! That said, this week has been a CHALLENGING one and put my life view to the test!
We’re all at month SEVEN of the pandemic and I think it is really taking a toll on all of us lately. For me, I miss my family so much (even though they pop every couple of weeks when they pop in for groceries), work is difficult and people seem to be at each other’s throats, the news of the world is hard to watch, and I just miss having that freedom to do little things on a whim. I’ve broken down a couple of times this week ~ but then come back to reality…
I AM very fortunate (and I know others sadly aren’t in the same place). This IS temporary. We WILL be okay in the end!!
But painful weeks like this have made me truly think about all the things I am truly THANKFUL for and what brings me back to my happy place! I find it important to list out the things that brighten up my day and it doesn’t take long before it is LONG!
- My cat ~ she always knows when I need an extra cuddle
- Rainbows ~ they always seem to jump out at the most necessary time!
- Internet friends!! <3 No matter what, they ALWAYS brighten up my day.
- Creating! Shutting out the real world and being transported into a magical world of my own creative mind and seeing what comes out in yarn, felt, drawn form!
- My happy little house
- Being healthy!
- Positivity and happy moments! Lots of them to come 🙂