Oh 2020! You have been a wild ride so far!! I’ve been working from home since March and have really only left my house a couple of times, so there has been a LOT of time for learning and reflection. There have certainly been tough moments, but many bright happy times as well! A big goal has been to try and make every single day a special day and enjoy every moment as it comes.
- Talk to family as much as possible!
- Enjoy the sweets you are craving. YES, you do deserve it!
- Take a few minutes each day to watch the clouds go by
- Cover EVERYTHING in rainbows!
- Movie marathons turn a dark day into a fantastical journey somewhere else
- Turn off your phone and snuggle up with a big blanket and toasty warm hot chocolate!
- Ice cream IS an acceptable dinner choice (occasionally :))
- Make a mess! Cover the house in paint and yarn and glitter. Clean it up some other day 😀
- Give your pets an extra kiss!
- Write down a list of things that make you feel bubbly and happy (and look at it when you’re not)!
There are so many reasons to be appreciative this year! It’s been tough, but we’ll pull through and be brighter for it!