Day 13 – What’s Inside Your Fridge
Nothing like a blog challenge to get you motivated to clean LOL! Here’s my fridge in my little pink kitchen:
Let’s see what goodies await…!
- Cat food ~ Sugar’s eating Friskies Chef’s Dinner today (a delicious chicken and liver mix mmm)
- A ton of eggs and margine/butter for baking
- Molasses! I said I wasn’t planning to bake anymore, but gingerbread cookies are calling my name!
- Vegan cheese and vegan ground round (sooo nummy – honestly tastes exactly like meat)
- Diet Coke
- Hot sauce ~ I have like 10 bottles! Nothing is ever spicy enough!
- Chocolate sauce (I was using it for baking, not straight from the bottle I swear ;))
- Veggies ~ carrots, tomatoes, avodacos, and sweet potatoes!
- Condiments: jam, ketchup, lemon juice, mustard, etc
- Mandarin oranges for Christmas!
A better challenge for me is to see how many cookies I was able to cram into my freezer. Honestly, I’m impressed at myself!