What kind of cookie did you leave for Santa as a kid?! For me, it was always nothing but chocolate chip and a big glass of milk!!
Santa must have to eat millions of cookies tonight (living the dream for sure!) so it’s important that your cookies are little bites of pure goodness! I went with this super easy recipe:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips (or white chips or even raisins if Santa is into that!)
How to Make Them
1. Preheat oven to 375F. With a mixer, cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl add the baking soda, salt, and flour. Add the dry mix to the wet and mix until combined.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips. With a spoon, scoop out the mix and place the balls on a lined baking tray. No need to flatten down. I made my cookies pretty small (about 1 inch)
4. Bake for 9 minutes or until the edges are brown but the cookies are still soft.
5. Put out for Santa with a tall glass of milk!